Bike Ride to Ireland

Graham's Little Bike Ride N0.3 - Malin

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fordingbridge to Northern Ireland

This year I am planning to cycle to Malin on the North Coast of Ireland. On the 30th August I will cycle from Fordingbridge to Bristol where I will stay with my son Tim, who will then join me on the ride for the next four days. Then to a b&b near Caerphilly, on to Swansea to visit Mark, Enfys, Alys, Griff & Gethin. Valerie will have finished her summer work on the Friday and will drive down to Swansea. Next, on to my brother John and Laurette's at Penfeidr and then to Fishguard, where Valerie will pick up Tim to take him back to Bristol, I will load up my bike with my camping gear and take the ferry to Rosslare. Then on to Cork, up the West Coast towards Malin and around the Northern Coast to Belfast where I will probably get the ferry and train home.

All being well I will get back to Fordingbridge in about three weeks. The exact Route in Ireland will depend on the weather, my old bones and the amount of Guinness I drink.

As I travel, I will post pictures and scribblings about my adventures on this blog.

So bookmark this blog and keep watching.

Graham

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon chance, from a young and beautiful relative. You know who !

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Graham said...

That must be the amazingly young cousin Sally. Merci!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home